Thursday, June 26, 2014

Introducing...

Buttercup and Sunshine!


In writing this blog, we are going to do our best to keep our kid's real names off of it.  So, we have chosen nicknames for each of them.

Buttercup is a delicate flower.  She is spirited and bright yet reserved and cautious.  Each day reveals new growth and beauty.


Love this sweet girl.

On her last day of preschool.

We have been loving the splash pads lately.
She is enjoying the World Cup and wants to learn how to play
soccer "when I get bigger".

This sweet little baby has grown up into such a wonderful
little (big) girl!


And here is our little ray of Sunshine.  I think her name speaks for itself.  This little one brightens everyone's day!

Her laughter and joy is contagious.
I can't believe this little girl is already TWO!

Loving books, following her sister's footsteps.

Oh that grin!

Watch out, world, she's comin' to get you!
Our little preemie - 6 weeks early, weighing 4lbs7oz.
Six weeks old and finally home. Even then, we had no idea
the joy that had just entered our house.





No comments:

Post a Comment