Saturday, August 30, 2014

Home Again

We are glad to be home.  A few minutes after coming in, Buttercup just kept saying how happy she was to be home.  I'm glad.  And it's a bittersweet homecoming knowing that we are going to have to say goodbye to it all so soon.  For now though, it is home and it is nice to be back.

Today was an odd day for feeding Sunshine because we were traveling, so things could have gone better.  She did well at breakfast and great at a late lunch once we got home.  Supper was going well until she gagged, which did not have pretty results.  I decided to supplement her calories with Pediasure into her tube.  Bad idea.  That all came back up too.  So, we'll start again tomorrow and I expect things will go a lot better.

In the meantime, here is our edition of "I went to Evansville and I came back with..."

I went to Evansville and I came back with a new drawing board (and a bunny, but my sister is holding it).
I went to Evansville and I came back with a new Penguin (and a drawing board) and I like my sister's bunny too.
We went to Evansville and we came back with this little girl who can eat and drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment