Right now Sunshine is napping on the bed next to me. She is precious.
This morning, she got to try one of the oddest combination of foods. Hats off to those who come up with some of these ideas! Kix cereal soaked in milk for 20 minutes or so, then blended with a breakfast sausage. She didn't hate it. She didn't love it either. I didn't try it. Adding meats to the blends adds a bit more texture and sometimes that's hard for the kids to deal with. Our total for the morning session was only 3.1 because we had to do such tiny bites of the sausage blend. (Amazing to think that only 2 weeks ago, she wasn't even able to get 3oz in one session and now I consider that a low amount for a meal!)
At her next session, she had a strawberry nutrigrain blended with strawberry apple sauce and some peaches. She did a total of 6.5 oz during that session. Awesome.
And now, I have to wake the sleeping child (shame!) to take her to her lunchtime session.

No comments:
Post a Comment