Today we received a wonderful package from our mom's group at Redeemer. Thank you! The girls both love their gifts. Sunshine carried her dolphin to therapy with her after we opened the package. Buttercup and I had a great time incorporating the colors book and dominoes into our school time and she is looking forward to putting a new glow-stick in her lantern tonight. :) She is also enthralled by the princess tissues. Thank you for the puzzles and stickers and coloring book too. I see hours of fun ahead!
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Week 2, Day 4
Today Sunshine has been meeting her volume goals for each session. I hope she can keep it up for supper tonight. Breakfast session - 6oz, Snack session - 4.3oz, Lunch session - 5.9oz, Snack session - 4oz. Hooray! That's a total of 20.2oz and I'm hoping for 6oz at supper as well. If she does well, we'll be looking at a total of 6oz of tube feed today, plus extra water.
Today we received a wonderful package from our mom's group at Redeemer. Thank you! The girls both love their gifts. Sunshine carried her dolphin to therapy with her after we opened the package. Buttercup and I had a great time incorporating the colors book and dominoes into our school time and she is looking forward to putting a new glow-stick in her lantern tonight. :) She is also enthralled by the princess tissues. Thank you for the puzzles and stickers and coloring book too. I see hours of fun ahead!
We are encouraged by our continual progress! Thank you for walking with us on this journey!
Today we received a wonderful package from our mom's group at Redeemer. Thank you! The girls both love their gifts. Sunshine carried her dolphin to therapy with her after we opened the package. Buttercup and I had a great time incorporating the colors book and dominoes into our school time and she is looking forward to putting a new glow-stick in her lantern tonight. :) She is also enthralled by the princess tissues. Thank you for the puzzles and stickers and coloring book too. I see hours of fun ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment