* * * * *
Sunshine got to try two new foods today. Avocado and Spaghetti in marinara sauce, both completely pureed of course. I heard she made a face with every bite of avocado. But she seemed to like the spaghetti a lot. Good job, girl!
The doctor at the clinic was pleased with our weekend progress and we were especially glad to see Sunshine had gained weight over the weekend. Today she weighed in at 23lbs exactly. They also gave us some ideas to help with the gagging we saw with the fruits over the weekend -- different ways to present her spoon so it causes less of a gag reflex.
This afternoon Sunshine did not nap. At all. So by supper time she was really exhausted.
She did get a total of 28oz today though! We only had to tube feed 4.5oz. I am so proud of her!
![]() |
| Sunshine didn't want to stay in the play room between therapy sessions this afternoon. I shut the door and next thing I know, she's standing up there trying to open it! |
![]() |
| Buttercup is "fixing" the train table. |
![]() |
| There is a large stuffed lion in one of the play rooms at the Ronald McDonald House. Buttercup decided he needed to borrow her sunglasses. |
![]() |
| Later, both girls decided to ride on his back. |




No comments:
Post a Comment