Friday, August 8, 2014

You say "Jump" and we Jump!

It seems that a lesson we need to learn is stop planning ahead.

We had been told that all openings at the feeding clinic were booked through August.  We were waiting to hear if we would be able to get in sometime in September and in the meantime, slowly starting to think about packing up our house, saying goodbyes, and scheduling appointments with all the necessary doctors.  I have been constantly trying to work out a perfect plan of action: August - pack up house; September and October - Feeding Clinic; November - move to Colorado.  Perfect, right?  Guess not!

Today we got the call.  There was a cancellation and they had a three-week opening available.  Did we want to take it?  By the way, it starts on Tuesday. Yes, we'll take it!  We weren't about to let this opportunity slip by, even though it didn't fit into my perfect plan.

So, this weekend is suddenly filled with rescheduling appointments, packing, and much quicker goodbyes than we wanted, but we'll be back in three weeks!  And, while I wish I had a perfect plan, I do not know exactly what is coming next.

You can be praying for us! (see the "Prayer Requests" tab for specifics in how to pray.)
I will be updating regularly with Sunshine's progress.  I am sure there are wonderful things to come!

1 comment:

  1. The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. (‭Numbers‬ ‭6‬:‭24-26‬ KJV)

    ReplyDelete